Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School

Today is the first day of school!

I have decided to go back to school to become a nurse. Nurses are in high demand, make good wages, typically get benefits, and I can move out to the country and still be able to get a job. I'm not in the nursing program yet, but I do anticipate that I will be able to get into the program this spring.

To that end, I am taking five classes this semester. I am taking a math, yoga, introduction to sociology, introduction to psychology, and an English class on mythology. I am especially excited about taking the mythology class. It is a higher level class than I was required to take, but I had to take it. I hope it will give me a broader pagan worldview than I already possess.

I am taking the sociology and mythology classes online, which will hopefully encourage me to post on my blog more regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment