Thursday, February 9, 2012

crazy week

I still haven't finished my first C post yet. It has been a crazy week. On Wednesday my paycheck bounced; one of the hazards of working for a small business. I deposited a new check on Thursday but the money was removed on Friday. So I spent all weekends and Monday trying to find out what happened and get my money in my account before the bank started charging me fees.. I discovered that the risk department of my bank put a freeze on my deposit because the first check bounced. They won't release the money until Friday when they can be certain that it won't bounce this time. But it wasn't all bad last weekend though. I had a bunch of friends over and we played Settlers of Catan til the wee hours of the morning Friday and Saturday nights. Tuesday night we worked a prosperity ritual. The last time we did that, I got a new job after looking for work the previous three months. So we'll see what happens this time. Tomorrow my paycheck will be released and I can put all this madness behind me. I will work to catch up on my blogging, and I should get the first D post out on time. Life happens. Deal with it and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment